AUTO SEARCH QUERY

Monday, March 18, 2013

New message from Dania Oliveros

Hi Gene, good morning. Sorry I could not be...
Dania Oliveros 1:58pm Mar 18
Hi Gene, good morning. Sorry I could not be online on Saturday, I had to attend a family wedding. I promise that next week if I'm online. happy week.
Conversation History
Gen Daniel
Gen Daniel5:13pm Mar 14
i sorry i really have to go now.i will really like us to continue our relationship.and get to know each other better .I AN FREE EVERY Saturday NIGHT
Dania Oliveros
Dania Oliveros5:16pm Mar 14
I also must go. and of course I'd like to know you better. I connect every day. We can talk at any time. It was a pleasure. Have a nice day.
Gen Daniel
Gen Daniel5:17pm Mar 14
have a nice day too bye
Gen Daniel
Gen Daniel9:11am Mar 18

SORRY I was not able to come online on Saturday.I HAVE to attend an important meeting.i promise you i will be online next
weekend

View Conversation on Facebook · Reply to this email to message Dania Oliveros.
This message was sent to forceh4.xxxx@blogger.com. If you don't want to receive these emails from Facebook in the future, please unsubscribe.
Facebook, Inc., Attention: Department 415, PO Box 10005, Palo Alto, CA 94303

No comments:

Post a Comment